The Blessing USA Tour - Kari Jobe with Cody Carnes
Thursday, April 15, 2021
NOTICE: Tickets are SOLD OUT! ADD ONS are only available. You must have
a ticket in order to purchase an ADD ON. Click below to purchase an ADD ON -OR- click the WAIT LIST button for updates or changes to ticket availability.
Additional fees will apply. No single seats available. A minimum purchase of 2 seats is required.
This will be a safe and distanced event. See full Covid safety information below. Each order placed will be distanced from the next order. Please make sure to buy tickets for all attendees you wish to sit with in ONE order.
4:45pm: Musician’s Experience (VIP) Check-In
5pm: All In Ticket holders/Worship Unplugged (VIP) Check-In
Covid Safety Information:
We understand that there are a wide range of beliefs regarding COVID-19 and related safety procedures. That said, we appreciate your cooperation in adhering to the following guidelines that allow us to make gathering for this event a reality:
• Temperature checks will be required for entry. A member of our event team will conduct a temperature check prior to your tickets being scanned for entry, to ensure that no attendee has a fever of 100.4°F or higher, per the CDC’s recommendation. For the health and safety of the attendees, anyone presenting with a fever of 100.4°F or higher will not be allowed to enter the event, and will receive a refund on their ticket.
• Please wear face coverings while in the building, for your protection and the protection of those around you.. Face coverings may be required by the venue, church or local government, and the event will adhere to any local mandate requiring face coverings when/where applicable.
• For the safety of one another, refrain from hugging, high fiving, handshakes, or other physical contact outside of your immediate family/friend group with you at the event.
• Food and drink will not be permitted in the sanctuary/concert area.
• If you, or someone in your family, are experiencing any health-related symptoms, please stay home and do not attend the event.
By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to follow the COVID-19 safety guidelines detailed above. Please consider that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other infectious diseases in any place where groups of people are present. Although we’ve implemented recommended practices to promote and protect the health and safety of all of our attendees and event staff, we cannot ensure or be held liable that the premises are free from contagions. By voluntarily entering and being present at this event, you (and each person in your party) acknowledge and agree to accept complete and sole responsibility for the inherent risk of possible exposure.
General Information: Due to limited capacity related to social distancing measures, each attendee, regardless of age, will be required to have their own individual ticket. Ticket prices are subject to increase when purchased at the door. COVID protocols are subject to change based on state and local guidelines at the time of the event. All purchases are non-refundable with the exception of attendees presenting with a fever or 100.4°F or higher at event temperature check. In those situations, fever presenting ticket holder will receive a refund.