We The Kingdom - Touring The Holy Water Album
Friday, May 14, 2021
Additional fees will apply. No single seats available. A minimum purchase of 2 seats is required.
This will be a safe and distanced event. See full Covid safety information below. Each order placed will be distanced from the next order. Please make sure to buy tickets for all attendees you wish to sit with in ONE order.
5:30pm: VIP Doors (Meet the Band Experience, Holy Water VIP Package, & Question & Answer Add-on)
6:30pm: General Doors
Covid Safety Information:
We understand that there are a wide range of beliefs regarding COVID-19 and related safety procedures. We also recognize that different cities and states have different requirements and degrees of restrictions as it relates to those safety procedures. That said, we appreciate your cooperation in adhering to the following guidelines that allow us to make gathering for this event a reality:
- Face coverings may be required by the venue, church or local government, and the event will adhere to any local mandate requiring face coverings when/where applicable. Where required by local ordinance, please wear face coverings while in the building, for your protection and the protection of those around you.
- We are creating extra space to maximize your comfort and protection.
- For the safety of one another, refrain from hugging, high fiving, handshakes, or other physical contact outside of your immediate family/friend group with you at the event.
- Food and drink will not be permitted in the sanctuary/concert area.
- If you, or someone in your family, are experiencing any health-related symptoms, please stay home and do not attend the event.
By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to follow the COVID-19 safety guidelines detailed above. Please consider that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other infectious diseases in any place where groups of people are present. Although we’ve implemented recommended practices to promote and protect the health and safety of all of our attendees and event staff, we cannot ensure or be held liable that the premises are free from contagions. By voluntarily entering and being present at this event, you (and each person in your party) acknowledge and agree to accept complete and sole responsibility for the inherent risk of possible exposure.
General Information: Due to limited capacity, each attendee, regardless of age, will be required to have their own individual ticket. Ticket prices are subject to increase when purchased at the door. COVID protocols are subject to change based on state and local guidelines at the time of the event. All purchases are non-refundable.